September 28, 2007

Endrigo & Carol's Engagement -September 15th, 2007

Bernard & I had the awesome opportunity to photograph our brother's engagement! Yes, there are three of us in the family: I'm (Desiree) #1, Endrigo is #2 and Bernard is #3.
We all had so much fun! Carol is such a fantastic person who truly loves my brother very much -I'm blessed to have her as a sister-in-law and am very happy for the two of them! =p
They make a very cute couple -don't you think?
I had a really hard time selecting these few photos for the blog -out of 300!! But I hope you'll enjoy it as much as we did photographing them.











1 comment:

  1. Hey Desiree!

    The pictures look so pretty! Your work is truly one of a kind (and not just because you are my future sister in-law :P) but because you are incredibly talented! We couldn't have hoped for more, you and Bernard are awesome! and the good thing is we had so much fun :). May we be an account of how your work really does "capture unforgettable moments"

    Thanks for everything
    Carol & Endrigo

    ReplyDelete