June 15, 2008

Andre & Suellene Pimentel: May 24th, 2008

A couple of weeks ago, I had the priviledge of photographing Andre & Suellene's wedding in downtown Toronto. The really neat thing about this wedding was that it was done in a very traditional Brazilian style! There are a few different traditions that are done in a Brazilian wedding that aren't normally seen in regular Canadian weddings, so it was really awesome to be able to capture all of these special moments for them.
I had a great time with these two! They were lots of fun to hang out with and photograph -especially at the U of T downtown campus where we got some nice shots done! It was really one huge all-day party! Wooo Hooo!! =p

Alright, so just click on their photo below and enjoy their slideshow -let me know what you think!

In the meantime, I'll be preparing my suitcase for our trip to England in a couple of days! Yeah! That's right!! Bernard & I leave for England on Tuesday June 17th to photograph a wedding there -we are SO EXCITED!! We come back on Sunday June 22nd, so I'll try to do my best to keep everyone posted on how our trip goes -especially the wedding!
We have never been to England, so we are definitely looking forward -and don't worry, we'll be sure to take lots of pictures! I'll even see if I can post some of our favourite shots on the blog -maybe even while we are still there- if I can find an internet connection!! =p
See ya in a couple of days....


No comments:

Post a Comment