July 27, 2008

Yehuda Polstein & Mashi Jones: June 24th, 2008

The following day after Mira's Bat Mitzvah, we had to be nice and fresh for Yehuda's & Mashi's wedding! But not to worry, we had so much fun with these two that I completely forgot about the jet lag from England! (In fact, we didn't have much time to think about it for the rest of the week!)
Bernard & I took so many fantastic shots of these guys and their families that I had a really tough time choosing these few for the slide show! My goodness! These two are so photogenic and fun that I couldn't stop taking pictures!! =p And they're so sincere too -what a lovely family they'll make! Bernard & I certainly wish you both all the best and a big Mazel Tov!

Click on their photo below and it'll take you to their slideshow...it's a little bit longer than most I've done in the past....I couldn't help it! They look too good together! =p


No comments:

Post a Comment