September 12, 2008

Martin & Gabbie Kepa: July 12th, 2008

Well, Bernard & I absolutely LOVED photographing Martin & Gabbie's wedding! WOW! That's all I can say -what a gorgeous couple!!
We had so much fun with these guys and they have such sweet families -my family is very close to Gabbie's family and so this wedding was very near & dear to our hearts. My parents from Heavenly Flowers did all of the decor at the Toronto Board of Trade in Woodbridge where the wedding took place. Everything looked absolutely stunning! It was a beautiful day that ended with one of my favourite photographs with the final rays of the sunset behind them that night....*sigh*...beautiful, just beautiful!! =p
Click on their photo below and it'll take you to their slideshow -let me know what you think!


2 comments:

  1. what a fabulous amazing shot!
    - marni and david

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desire and Bernard, the photos are truly marvalous. Thank you both for sharing in our special day and capturing such wonderful memories. Your talent is truly amazing and we will cherish these memories forever. Muito Obrigado and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete