October 8, 2008

Cute Baby Photos!! -October 6th, 2008

Oh my goodness! I couldn't help but post some of these shots that I took on Monday Oct. 6th of baby Alicia! So CUTE!! =p I took over 200 shots during the 2 hours I spent at her house (or rather, her parents house!) and I had a really hard time choosing these few but I thought it'd be nice to post some shots of other types of photography other than just weddings. -Don't get me wrong though -I do love photographing weddings too!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy looking at some of these shots...I haven't had the chance to edit them or anything, these were just straight out of my camera. But once I do edit them properly, I'll most likely convert some of them to black & white and sepia to give it a more modern look ...that'll look nice, eh?







No comments:

Post a Comment