December 20, 2008

Dap Thach & Dianne Park: November 22nd, 2008

Dianne & Dap's wedding was so much fun! These two were just fantastic to photograph! -And funny too!! =p
Their wedding was held at the beautiful DoubleTree Hotel right close by Pearson Airport. That was our first time there -it's a gorgeous hotel! There were tones of awesome spots for photos, so we took full advantage of that! We even went outside for some shots! (Yes, it was a little bit chilly, but it was worth it!! -hehehe....)
Bernard & I were really looking forward to photographing their wedding as they had a more traditional Chinese/Korean wedding with the Tea Ceremony and everything -it was really cool! Dianne & Dap also have great supportive family and friends who love them very much and it was just so awesome to be there to capture those special moments for them.
It was especially special for Bernard & I to participate in their wedding because I first met Dianne through Lifestyles Magazine! She was my "rep" who published my Weddings & Bar/Bat Mitzvah portraits in the magazine. And of all of the photographers from the area who published with Lifestyles, Dianne chose us to photograph her wedding! So this is a real honour for me to be able to post their wedding on my blog!
What I loved the most about them was that they were so easy going. We didn't have to worry about anything -even when things were running a little late! They had the best attitude! Afterall, no wedding is ever perfect and they understood that and went with it. And you know what? In the end everything worked out for the best!
So thank you so much Dap & Dianne for giving Bernard & I the opportunity to serve you -we had a blast!
Okay, so click on their photo below to view their slideshow. I just chose some of our favourite shots -and that was really hard to do because there were so many good ones!!
Anyway...enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment