August 8, 2009

Sophia's Portrait Session: June 27th, 2009

I know I'm a little behind on my blog postings...but hang on! They're coming...slowly but surely, they're coming!

Oh my...what a cutie!! What a blast we had photographing Sophia! She's so adorable!! I absolutely love her smile!! =p
I had such a fun time with Sophia and her family. We did a beautiful photo of the 4 generations of ladies together -oh! I love it! This is what started my passion for photography; the ability to capture moments and freeze them forever! It's incredible!
A couple of years ago we photographed Sophia's parents wedding: Thamyris & Bruno (their wedding was before I started this blog)They loved their wedding photos so much that they asked me to come back to photograph their first child's first year: Sophia!
So, this was definitely a very special photo shoot for us!
Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you and your growing family guys! It has been awesome -we wish you all the best! =p

Hope you enjoy viewing just some of my favourites:

No comments:

Post a Comment