April 7, 2010

Michoel Stuart: March 1st, 2010

Bernard & I had so much fun photographing Michoel -he's a great model and lots of fun to hang out with! We would just laughed the whole time, it was hilarious!! :)
He's a very good kid and very patient with me and my crazy ideas that sometimes wouldn't work or when it did, it took a while to get it right! But I guess it's all part of the experience!

Michoel did a great job laining at the Chabad Gate Shull in the morning. You should have seen how proud his parents were -his mom was beaming from ear to ear!
Later on in the afternoon we went to the BAYT to do his portraits and then the party in the evening...and boy, do those kids know how to party -they had a blast and a half, that's for sure!
Mazel Tov Michoel! You did a great job on your Bar Mitzvah! We wish you all the best.
Check out some of my favourite shots below and let me know what you think:




No comments:

Post a Comment