August 5, 2010

Jeffery Perlman & Abra Maizels: June 16th, 2010

WOW -that's probably the best word to describe Jeffery & Abra's wedding! What an amazing wedding!
What made this wedding special & unique was Abra's one request: "I want something different, artistic & fun!"
"Ok", I said "You want something different? I'll give you something different! I'm game! Lets do this!"
Result: We had an absolute BLAST!! :)
Jeffery was an awesome model too -that guy knows how to pose!

Everything turned out beautiful at this wedding -from the gorgeous decor work (done by my parents at Heavenly Flowers) to the food and the fun shtick and dancing thrown at the reception, a Fantabulous time was had by all!

My absolute favourite part was at the very end of the night when I took Jeffery & Abra outside for some really nice night shots! It was incredible!!

So click on their photo below to view their slide show -and make sure you watch it until the very end....there were some fantastic stuff done at the end of the night!
Enjoy :)

Flash Required to view this area.


No comments:

Post a Comment