November 11, 2008

Humberto Lopes & Anna DiBiase: September 20th, 2008

Wow....where do I start with these guys?! Wow.... that's pretty much all I can say!
Anna & Humberto are such a wonderful couple! They are both beautiful from the inside out! They are super models! And their wedding day couldn't have gone more perfectly: gorgeous sunny day, the bride was radiant in her gown, the groom was looking like a stud, everything was on time, the decoration looked stunning and every single minuet detail was taken care of -but you know what the best part about the whole thing was? They loved taking pictures!! What else could I ask for?? We took so many fabulous shots, I couldn't get over how stunning every single one of them looked! Everything was absolutely perfect.
Bernard & I loved going to Kleinburg with them and the bridal party after the ceremony that had taken place in Bolton. We took so many fantastic shots there -we had a BLAST!!
I couldn't wait to do their slideshow -but boy was it hard choosing these few to post here on the blog...the slideshow could have gone on for hours!! But I had to force myselft to keep it small...or else it wouldn't upload, it'd be so big!!
Anyway, so just click on their photo below and it'll take you to their slideshow. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as we did photographing them!! =p


No comments:

Post a Comment