November 30, 2008

Zev Wasserman: October 28th, 2008

Alright! Well, we're trying something different in this post....can you guess what it is??
I've arranged the photos differently and into a Montage! Cool, eh? So this marks the very first post I've made with the Montage idea and I'm really excited about it too!!
Zev's pictures were perfect for this idea so I'm glad I've waited until now to try it out....I hope you guys like it -let me know what you think, okay?
Anyway, Zev's Bar Mitzvah took place at the BAYT Synagogue. We actually had quite a bit of fun with these guys-what a great bunch!! The Wasserman Family was all about unity -they did everything in unison! You should have seen them when I asked for them to take one step forward in one of the family photos -they all lifted their feet and took a step all at the same time, together!! I couldn't believe it! I think these guys did some kind of military training together or something....Just kidding!
Zev's a great kid -and very tall for his age too! Wow, he was just as tall as his dad (and his dad's pretty tall!). All in all it was a great photo shoot. Below is my lovely Montage with just some of my favourite shots that I hope you enjoy viewing! Click on the Montage to get a closer look at the photos and just use the Back button on your browser to return to the main Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment