July 6, 2009

David Lemieux & Lesley Gorman: June 14th, 2009

This was such a special wedding for Bernard & I to photograph -for me, more specifically!
I've known the Gorman family for several years now -since high school, really! Lesley, her sister Sarah & I attended the same high school and played on the same sports teams during that time and we have kept in touch more recently through facebook! So I was absolutely thrilled when Lesley asked us to photograph her wedding!
The wedding took place at the beautiful Thornhill Golf & Country Club -it was actually our first time photographing a wedding there and we absolutely fell in love with the place!
Lesley looked incredibly breath-taking in her wedding gown and David looked like an absolute stud in his suit!
And believe it or not, I found out later during her sister's speech, that Lesley, along with her friends, did and organized all of the centerpieces! -Wow they looked stunning, especially when the lights were dimmed in the room, the centerpieces just glowed!
Everything came together and the wedding flowed amazingly on time!
Bernard & I had a fantastic time with them! It was so hard for us to choose these few favs to show...there were so many good ones!!
Mazel Tov & Congrats, David & Lesley! You guys are awesome!! =p






No comments:

Post a Comment