July 12, 2009

Ryan & Andrea and Darren & Erica Engagement Session: June 19th, 2009

Okay, I guess you're kinda looking at the title of this blog a little bit quizzically wondering "Why are there two couple's names on this post?"..."Did the photographer make a mistake?"
Well, to answer your question, no. I did not make a mistake in typing both names on the tile...wanna know why? Because this is an extra ordinary set of couples!
By now you've probably glanced through some of the shots below (yeah, I know you always do!!) and is now wondering "Am I seeing double here??"
As a matter of fact, you are! This is a Double Engagement Photo Session with two girls who look peculiarly identical with two different guys...well, believe it or not, they are indeed identical twin sisters (who are, by the way, awesome childhood friends of mine!) who are getting married to -get this! Two BROTHERS!!
That's right! Twin sisters getting married to two brothers on the same day: It's a DOUBLE WHAMMY WEDDING!! Woo Hoo!! How awesome is that??
I'm SO EXCITED for this opportunity to photograph these guys weddings!
We had a blast at their engagement session -which was also photographed at Oakbank Pond Park and I can't wait for their wedding!! (That's coming up in August, so stay tuned for that!)
Alright, so enjoy some of my favourite shots from their engagement session below and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment